Protein Bundle 2.0
Sunny In Denbigh’s New and Improved Protein Bundle 2.0
Ideal for all hair types. Derived from soft wheat, our protein treatment not only coats and patches up cuticles, but it penetrates damaged hair layers and repairs hair strands on contact.
It nourishes and strengthens hair from within and gives your hair the ability to retain moisture, look fuller and healthier while maintain a natural shine.
Our wheat protein treatment is for heat damaged, color treated, hair that’s shedding, breaking, brittle, and dry.
Everyone can benefit from a protein treatment, at least once per month for optimal hair health.
Please keep in the refrigerator for longer shelf life.
No sulfates, parabens, artifical fragrances or dyes added.
32 oz overnight deep conditioner
4 oz wheat protein treatment
8 oz Detox Clay
How to Use Protein Bundle:
- Mix detox clay with water and 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar until pancake like consistency is achieved.
- Apply to hair and strands and rinse detox out with water after 30 minutes.
- Warm up overnight deep conditioner in a hot water bath or leave to thaw at room temperature.
- Mix recommended amount of hydrolyzed protein treatment based on porosity type. (See directions on protein treatment)
- Using applicator bottle apply warmed up deep conditioner & protein mix to damp hair
- Cover hair with a plastic cap and allow the conditioner to work. For best results leave product in hair for 45 minutes. You can also sit under a hooded dryer or steamer for best results
- Rinse deep conditioner out of hair with warm water as best as possible
For External Use Only
Do Not Use on Broken Skin
Stop Use if Rash or Skin Irritation Occurs
Disclaimer: Please note that Sunny IN Denbigh Natural Hair Products are made with natural ingredients and do not contain synthetic preservatives. As a result, our products may have a shelf life of up to one year from the date of purchase. It is important to store our products in a cool, dry place and to use them within the recommended timeframe. Please read our product labels and use our products as directed. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.